1. Select your transmission type (on the right hand side of the Selector Switch.)
2. Turn your car off for 10 minutes.
3. Attach the Sprint Booster V3 Connector (white socket) to the Sprint Booster V3 Selector
4. Remove the harness connector from the accelerator pedal.
5. Plug the Sprint Booster Connector (red tab) into the pedal.
6. Attached the harness connector to the Sprint Booster Connector.
7. Test it by starting your car and gently pressing the accelerator with your hand. If you're throttle responds, you did it right.
8. Put everything back together, attach your Sprint Booster Selector so that it is within easy reach.
9. ENJOY THE RIDE!
Watch Our Customer's Homemade Videos of Installing Sprint Booster V3s on their Cars